Have Fez - Will Travel?

Grotto General Announcements prophets at otontalagrotto.org
Sat Oct 22 08:12:38 EDT 2022

Who is planning on attending Grand Lodge Communications this coming
Friday? Bring your fez! There will most definitely be a photo op with
the new grand master (a member of O Ton Ta La), and we are trying to
plan a meet-up while we are down there.  I personally will be there
Thursday evening, so maybe a few brother Prophets might want to get
together for some fellowship and laughs over a beverage of your
choosing.  If you are not yet on GroupMe, let me know and I can send
an invite, that will be the best way to communicate in real-time while
there.

Craig Szczublewski
craig.szczublewski at gmail.com