[Prophets] Reminder of Dues for 2024

Craig Szczublewski craig.szczublewski at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 22:13:35 EST 2023

Hi Prophets,

This is a quick reminder to you that Grotto dues need to be paid in
December.  There are three ways to remit dues payments of $55:

   1. Bring your dues with you to the next stated meeting on December 20th.
   Checks should be made out to “O Ton Ta La Grotto”

   2. Send a check via US Postal Service to P.O. Box 831, Maumee, OH 43537.

   3. Online at https://otontalagrotto.org/ and click “Renew Today”, which
   will redirect you to our e-commerce portal, CheddarUp. There is a link to
   add your $55 renewal to the cart.

Thank you for your support of O Ton Ta La Grotto, we have some exciting
events planned for 2024, including great dinners and social activities. We
hope to see many of you in 2024, including the Full 7 Act Ceremonial on
August 3, 2024!

--
Craig Szczublewski
Acting Secretary / O Ton Ta La Grotto No 136