[Prophets] Reminder of annual meeting next Wednesday and dinner/reception

Craig Szczublewski craig.szczublewski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:20:42 EST 2023

Hi Prophets,

A reminder that we have our Annual meeting including the Election and
Installation of officers next Wednesday. Dinner is provided at 6 pm, you
should have RSVP'd by now for this.

Of course, this will serve as a reminder to pay your annual Dues for 2024
if you have not done so. There are three ways to remit dues payments of
$55:

   1. Bring your dues with you to the next stated meeting on December 20th.
   Checks should be made out to “O Ton Ta La Grotto”

   2. Send a check via US Postal Service to P.O. Box 831, Maumee, OH 43537.

   3. Online at https://otontalagrotto.org/ and click “Renew Today”, which
   will redirect you to our e-commerce portal, CheddarUp. There is a link to
   add your $55 renewal to the cart.

--
Craig Szczublewski
Acting Secretary / O Ton Ta La Grotto No 136