new online dues portal is available

Grotto General Announcements prophets at otontalagrotto.org
Mon Jan 2 18:03:01 EST 2023

Hey Prophets, as the saying goes, better late than never! I have been
helping the secretary and treasurer behind the scenes to stand up a new
online payment portal for dues and other sundry items and swag available
for purchase and pre-order (hint: it rhymes with polo shirts).  We are
using a service called CheddarUp which I have had good experiences with in
another organization. Anyhow, there is a link on otontalagrotto.org in the
upper right stating "Renew Today!".  The URL http://dues.otontalagrotto.org
should also redirect you to the proper site. Jim French will also be
sending out dues reminders via traditional methods if you prefer to send in
a check.

Craig Szczublewski
craig.szczublewski at gmail.com