[Prophets] Changing it up a bit for December 6th

Craig Szczublewski craig.szczublewski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:57:42 EST 2023

Prophets, the chair of our Cigar Unit informed us just before our stated
meeting last week (but after the NWOM bulletin posting was submitted), that
inaugural meeting of the Cigar Unit will be held at 6pm Wednesday December
6th at 3rd Street Cigar in Waterville. In light of this announcement, after
thinking on the matter, the Monarch has decided to cancel our December
Monarch's table at Charlie's. The Cigar Unit is open to smokers and
non-smokers alike, so come on out and share some great fellowship with your
fellow prophets. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages are available.