[Prophets] Kentucky Derby Party

Craig Szczublewski craig.szczublewski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 12:17:50 EDT 2024

Hi Prophets,

Join O-Ton-Ta-La for an afternoon of thrilling horse races, southern charm,
and good fellowship at our Kentucky Derby Party. Ladies, friends, and
prospects are welcome.
Prepare to indulge in traditional mint juleps, savory Kentucky bourbon,
delectable Southern cuisine, and derby games as we celebrate the "Run for
the Roses" in style.

Don't forget to dress to impress in your best Derby attire, complete with
extravagant hats and dapper outfits.

$10 per person.

Please RSVP by April 29th to ensure we have enough Derby delicacies to go
around. We can't wait to raise a glass with you and cheer on our favorite
steeds as they thunder down the track to victory!

RSVP to Jerel Fish at jerel.fish at gmail.com or 419-290-066

--
Craig Szczublewski, PM
Secretary: Fulton Lodge No. 248, 5th Masonic District Association, O Ton Ta