[Prophets] Reminder of Stated Meeting and Dinner next Wednesday

Craig Szczublewski craig.szczublewski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 18:29:56 EDT 2024

Hi Prophets,

Our stated June meeting will be next Wednesday, the 19th. Of course, we
have our crowd-pleasing $10 steak dinner at 6:30 pm, so be sure to show up
early and stay late!  Attached is the minutes from the May meeting for your
reference, hope to see you next Wednesday!

One bit of communication to pass along, we received an invitation from Baku
Grotto in Mansfield to attend the Monarch's Ball Honoring Monarch Steven A
Frey on Saturday, June 29 with cocktail hour starting at 5 pm. Festivities
and dancing to follow the 6 pm dinner.  The cost is $15 per person RSVP by
June 19th to 419.566.0750 or email dberry9650 at yahoo.com.

--
Craig Szczublewski, PM
Secretary: Fulton Lodge No. 248, 5th Masonic District Association, O Ton Ta