[Prophets] September Dinner and Stated Meeting

Craig Szczublewski craig.szczublewski at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 11:44:04 EDT 2024

Greetings Prophets

If you could not make it last night, you were most certainly missed. We had
an amazing luau-inspired dinner and great fellowship.  I have attached the
minutes from last night's meeting for your review. I have also embedded
links to several edicts from the Supreme Council and the Announcement of
our District Deputy.

I will start the dues renewal campaign on October 1, so be on the lookout
for communication about that.

Have a great rest of September and we hope to see you in October.

District Deputy Announcement
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DiHelBh9Dj1nBpcjAEXHuxJeccAu5bPl/view?usp=sharing

SC Edicts
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k1P3VE_yv8MYOvMwi_8YwZr5N6rssDrF/view?usp=sharing